[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Are we Corrupt? Just perhaps a bit OT

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 22:26:31 -0500

Money and ego drive corruption!
Lyn Chernak

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Are we Corrupt? Just perhaps a bit OT
From: fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:46:33 -0700
CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonight’s story about the little league team that was stripped of its
championship is a case in point. The boys did nothing wrong; the adults allowed
kids to play who were not within the team’s boundaries. Who suffered?? The
boys, of course.

On Feb 11, 2015, at 6:38 PM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You say that like it is a bad thing.  Were it not for competition and cheating,
I would never be able to afford being in dogs.

! what is it about our competitive spirit that causes us to cross the line (
cheat) to gain a competitive advantage! Whether it's deflating footballs ,using
steroids ,  drugging race horses or dying show dogs we ALL want an advantage!

Evan