[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Appetizer

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:11:57 -0400

    When I had a sick dog a year or two ago, a friend sent me a small
bag of Dr. Harvey's...it is wonderful food!  My girl, who was actually
dying very slowly,
had no appetite at all for anything else...not even human food.  But she
loved the Dr. Harvey's...and when she did die, I fed some of the oldies
the food that was
left.  Everyone loved it........   I'm currently feeding Merrick's
Grammy's Chicken Pot Pie, which is similar...and they love that, too.  I
think if I were only feeding
one or two dogs, I'd use Dr. Harvey's.
   Peggy