[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Any Room At The Inn?

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:24:04 -0800 (PST)

I know we have people in North Florida and states bordering, so please help out
here.  I am trying to help Diane Roberts down south, and I have no room at all
and am in less than stellar health, so there must be room somewhere up there
for a few months when you know the owner is going to take the dogs back!!!
  sheila
Nancy Webb <noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Good Morning everyone! I am and have been no-mail for well over a year as
life just keeps getting in the way. I even missed nationals!
Anyway...... I received a call early this morning from my best friend. She had
a riding accident yesterday afternoon and crushed a vertebrae. She is in
desperate need for dog care help over the next 2 or 3 months. She has 2 of
Blazer's kids and lives in the north Florida area, just a touch north of
Tallahassee.

I am not able to really help being too far away and already overloaded caring
for my daughters dog and ferret plus a friends dog along with all of mine while
working 2 jobs.

If you can help or have any ideas please feel free to email or call. She does
not want to lock them up in a small boarding facility for such a long length of
time. And she is worried about someone unknown to the dogs coming to the house.
They are normal German Shepherds.

Being set no-mail I do need replies sent to me. My cell is 941-539-1806.

Thanks!!
Nancy Webb

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original