[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another way to Send a message to legislators

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:58:02 EDT

From my Canine Repro group, permission to crosspost granted.  Maybe if the
hotels, restaurants, other service providers receive enough complaints they
will
enlist their lobbyists to help us.
Betty Johnson
Tintagel
Re: UPDATES FROM THE ANIMAL COUNCIL, 5/20/07

Mon May 21, 2007 11:22 am (PST)
We (CopperCreek)are boycotting all California shows!!! We are writing to the
Show Superintendents and telling them what and why we are doing it. We are
Also writing to hotels and restaurants we frequent while attending the shows
and telling them how sorry we are that we won't be using their rooms or
eating their food or buying their gas. I don't think the general public
realizes
how much money is spent by exhibitors!

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.