[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another way of Mentoring

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:20:57 GMT

I got a phone call from a lady last night who wanted to buy a female puppy.
I only have males available.  I think I talked her ear off and offered to have
her come to my house so we could talk more.  She wanted a female puppy
to go with the others she had recently bought so she could start breeding.  I
talked to her about pannus, toxic gut, bloat, torsion, hips, elbows, etc.,
hoping that she would realize that it's not about tossing two dogs together
and waiting 9 weeks.  She said she had never realized that there was so
much involved.  I wish I had mentioned refunding money when an animal is
returned and a few more things.  I'm hoping she'll call back and want to
come over and do more talking.

CandyZ

===========================
> POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of
GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without
prior permission of the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.