[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another self-proclaimed "expert"

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 19:54:56 -0500

And her Facebook page is named ? (For our convenience of viewing of course)

On Saturday, July 4, 2015, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wrote her a nice email and posted it on her Facebook page. Bless her heart.

Storm

On Jul 4, 2015, at 5:09 PM, Lew <lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

OMG...this lady is clueless!!!!

First of all, I suggest everyone write her and tell her she should stick
with her specialty, and I am not sure she even knows that well. Her email
is:

dominica2257@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','dominica2257@xxxxxxxxx');>

You can find out more than you will care to here:

http://dominicaapplegate.com/about/

I also suggest you CC: the idiots who thought she was competent to write
such an article.

contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');>

From her web site you will learn that when she isn't a dog expert, these
are the topics she is dealing with:

I Don’t Need To Do One More Thing
What if…
Shut Up and Dance
50 Shades of Vulnerable
5 Keys to Long-Term Passionate Relationships
Introverts Gone Wild: Let’s Ditch the Labels
3 Mantras For Radical Change
Wreck My World
You Are Psychic: Own Your Intuition
Dear Soul Equal: I Will
Are Women Over-Medicated for Depression?
Breathe in Contentment
Intuitive Dating: Let Your Inner Knowing Lead the Way
How to Tend to Her Calloused Heart
Let Love Expose You
She Keeps Me Warm
Can You Love Too Much?
Chronic Pain: How We Can Help
i am that. i am.
we are unborn.
Love Is All We’ve Got
Get Some Action!
Epic People Doing Epic Shit: Dawn Ran 50 Miles!
stop, drop, and feel happy now
11 things introverts want you to know
feel.happy.now
emerge
hey depression. it’s over. we’re done.
characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
embrace.the.struggle

Categories

codependency
depression
epic people
for writers
health
marketing
personal growth
poetry
popular
relationships
spirituality
spotlight
Uncategorized

On 7/4/2015 3:45 PM, Fran Henry wrote:

SIGH!!!

http://puppylovernews.com/11-most-difficult-dogs-to-raise/3/

Fran Henry
Konigin’s My Abilene, TC, CGC, ThD

--
Lew Wurdeman

Stormy V. Hope

JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!
www.jaydeesphs.com

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs... Donate to
the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com