[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another question on judges and consequences

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:46:48 -0700

Lee,
I have told this story(true) a number of times over the years.
My(late) husband was an AKC licensed handler and did do a fair amount of
match judging.
At a specialty match he examined a dog and told the handler that the dog
only had one testicle and that was a disqualifying fault.
The owner/handler replied " Is he doing that again?" then proceeded to give
him a hearty slap on the back, and then asked that the dog be re-examined.
There were then two testicles.
I don't remember if the dog placed, as match classes in the 70's were huge.
Neither one of us ever forgot that unusual happening. LOL

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA