[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Koda story (Kathy Partch)

  • From: "Kathy" <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSDCA ShowList" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 09:44:22 -0700

I'm walking my GSD Koda as usual this morning & most of the time walk by
this place who has the most gorgeous male Siamese cat that is usually out
in his front yard. Well, Koda met this cat some months ago & decided he
wanted to approach BUT the cat in one second said, "Make my Day!" Koda
backed off immediately which was a bit amusing. This morning I'm walking
that way & Koda always looks for the cat now & whines with anxiety. Right
by the edge of the road as we're walking I see two little Siamese ears
sticking up out of the weeds. Koda doesn't see that. The cat is not making
a move as we're getting close. Then all of a sudden the cat stands up,
comes side ways at us with its back hunched & ears back. Koda runs for us
life & is trying to hide behind my legs. I was SO embarrassed for my
ninety-seven pound GSD that I was hoping the neighbors didn't see. With
Koda doing that the cat starts coming after me. I yelled at it "NO!" That
little shit has an attitude. Okay, I ran for my life too! Kathy Partch,
Stunner and scarety-cat Koda! www.JoKaySedona.com

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html