[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another Grand Lady gone--Ann Mesdag

  • From: Barb Ross <luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

I havent checked my mail since last friday, I've been sick in bed with a cold
my hubby passed my way.  I had to come on and see this, I know the whole list
will feel the same way I do.  I have know Ann for many years and have been to
her place many many times, she always treated me like family.  I loved her very
much, my heart and loveing thoughts go out to Theis and Tom and the rest of the
family.  She was a Grand Lady, and always will be. Rest in peace Ann.Barb Ross
and the Talimar Kids.
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx wrote:  It is with deep personal grief that I have to inform
you that our beloved
Newsletter Chair,and GSD Lady ,Ann Mesdag died this AM at her home. When
Marion,her daughter informs me of the arrangements,I'll post to the list

Ann was like a sister to me. We go back 50 years,handling our dogs together.
Of course she'll be remembered as the lady that wouldn't let you go past her
Parent Club table without buying something. No one ever said no to Ann
Mesdag. Helen Miller Fisher

Home.