[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Announcement

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:58:15 -0400

Yeah you got me. You had my vote too!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 4/1/2015 10:23:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Not breaking the rules about politics and campaigning on the list but I
just want to state for the first and the last time that I have changed my
mind! I WILL be running for the GSDCA Board of Directors! We need new blood (
yes I know I'm old) I have been a member of this club off and on for 30
years! I will also do everything I can to convince Stormy to run as well. I
have several ideas I plan to discuss on the Board if elected! I plan to do
membership surveys on a regular basis! I plan to contact Animal planet to
have our National covered as a Television Show! I plan to invite politicians
and celebrities than own German Shepherd Dogs to attend! I want to have a
National Seminar every year! ( no dogs just experts in the field discussing
topics of interest ... I plan to do much more......and last but not
least..... What are you crazy! What day is this! April Fool! Lol. Did I
get
you? lol ...I'd rather watch Dancing with the Stars than run for the Board!
Have a fun day! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App