[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Andrew Hunte/Carmen's Response to Jewel.

  • From: Grace Eaton <zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:13:17 -0800 (PST)

Here in Texas...we say.."You better put your boots on, it's gettin' deep in
here."
  Grace Eaton
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 2/13/2007 12:03:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Here is Carmen's response letter to Jewel Farlow.

Before I would answer any of Carmen's questions, I would insist he answer
the ones put to him. I hate this kind of response. It just puts forth what
you want to say, not what is in response to what is asked. In court we call it
"non-responsive".

Truth and Facts

The GSDCA board can turn down membership to any person who applies.

Our board members are elected to support the purpose of the club.

Nine members of our board voted to admit Mr. Hunte to the club.

Mr. Hunte supports the sale of mass produced dogs to pet stores.

Mr. Hunte supports the efforts of puppy mills.

A large number of the club members do not believe Mr. Hunte is the sort of
person who should be in the GSDCA.

The club and the board members are covered by insurance for any law suit
filed by any person against them.

The GSDCA board should consider the needs and desires of the members.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.