[ SHOWGSD-L ] Amber kids brags

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:00:39 +0000 (UTC)

On Saturday, our girl, Bronze CH. Amber's Material Girl V. Carma won Select at
the first Southern NJGSDC under Randy Darnell.  Leslie Dancosse did an awesome
showing her.  The next show, her Dad, showed her and received Best of Breed
under Dick Jones!  Team Mira has been working hard.   Grandma Karin was there
as well. Mira is by Ch. Alkarah's For Your Entertainment and by Ch. Amber's
Pleasure of Joels. We cannot say thank you enough to our friends for all your
kind words and support.  Thank you to the judges as well.  Mira was bred by
Barbara Amidon and Carol Matheis. Both her breeders are very happy with our
girl.  Barbara also co-bred the Best of Breed girl for the first show, the
Select bitch at the second show, and the Reserve Winners Bitch (Mira's repeat
breeding sister) for the second show.  Barbara was so excited as I am writing
for her due to her computer difficulties.

Dara and Andrew Conklin and Barbara Amidon