[ SHOWGSD-L ] Amateur Futurity - Happy

  • From: lewieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 16:37:08 -0400

You will be reading quite a bit from me over the next few months concerning the
Amateur Futurity.  Sure we might need to discuss some of the rules but what I
really saw were the breeders playing with their dogs and all having a good
time.  Yes, I wish there would have been more entered, that will happen next
year.

Julie Degen was not only the breeder, but the amateur owner of Yankee who won.
EJ, Nicky and I were the lucky co-owners but it was Julie who ran around the
ring and now has the opportunity to run around the National Ring with her new
CH and that is what is all about, spending time with your friends and your dog.

So at the next Futurity where the Amateur Futurity is held go over and watch
these guys play, they will be huffing and puffing maybe BUT they will ALL be
SMILING.

Lew

PS  We didn't pay Julie either!  hahaha
AOL at AOL.com.