[ SHOWGSD-L ] Alot Of Brags The Mid Atlantic Futurity !!!!!

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:05:04 EDT

Well, it just doesn't get a whole lot better, I don't think. Yesterday our
kids out of BIM Ch Greenwood's Achilles TC OFA made us so VERY PROUD !!!! I
haven't seen my girls Sally & Maya for over a month because they've been at
Micheal Sherman's for training for the Mid Atlantaic Futurity. It was worth
being separated ! It was wonderful seeing half litter sisters go at it in the
Teenage Bitch class and then watch the winner of that class go head to head in
the winner class with a different half sister . We are so proud of all the
kids and happy for their breeders and owners.

4th Junior Dog
Melana's Porter
BIM Ch Greenwood's Achilles x Ch Melana's Pandemonium
Bred by Melissa Campbell and owned by Kristin Fox
Porter is the litter brother of Melana's Shakira who went 2nd Junior Bitch
in the SE Futurity and is the repeat breeding of Melana's Orion who was 1st
Senior Dog in the Great Lakes Futurity and Best In Amateur Futurity and
Melana-Greenwood's Maya.

3rd Teenage Bitch

Greenwood's Mustang Sally Of HiLo
BIM Ch Greenwood's Achilles x JLynn's Windy Acres Candy Cane of HiLo
Bred by Georgia Miller and Catherine Morton and no one owns her, she  owns us
!

1st Teenage Bitch
Shoal Creek's Sangria V Barick
BIM Ch Greenwood's Achilles x Am/Can Sel Ch Megan O'Shea of  Heinerburg
Bred by Giovanni Middei and owned by Giovanni Middei, Barbara Stamper &  Lee
Jewell

and best of all..........

1st Senior Bitch and Best In Futurity
Melana-Greenwood's Maya
Bred by Melissa Campbell and owned by William & Denise Groenewald &  Melissa
Campbell

Thanks to everyone for their ringside support, Michael and Debbie for their
grooming, care and handling of Sally & Maya and Scott and Lenny for their
handling of Sangria aka Rhea and Porter. It made the 10 hour ride home alot
more
pleasant.

Denise  Groenewald
President German Shepherd Dog Club of North Georgia
Editor,  GSDCA's Best Newsletter Award, The Guardian
SE Regional Representative for  the GSDCA
Responsible Animal Legislation Education Effort Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)