[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: .... All Brands including ...

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:17:43 -0700

I don't usually get into these 'food discussions' because it's a decision we
all have to make
according to what we have experienced, what we believe to be right, what has
worked,and
what we can handle.
While many can, and will feed raw....not all of us can or will.   There is no
way most of your
average pet owners who own millions of dogs all over the Country will ever even
know about
the raw method....let alone find time while raising a young family.  Yet
despite this, most dogs
seem to be living long healthy lives.    I'm not saying which is better....just
that it seems both
seem to work.......with dogs that are healthy!
Our dogs are fed just kibble all of their life ( with big meaty bones ) and on
that kind of a diet,
have stayed in show condition and with the exception of a couple, have survived
to live long
healthy lives.    We do not have any digestive problems or coat problems or
stool problems,
nor allergy problems.   If we did,  I would look at the bloodline or breeding
program, more than
the food.
You could be right......could be a ticking bomb around here, that will explode
with all our dogs
and cars  and home........<G>........but I still don't grasp the idea that this
problem of kibble is
WORSE THAN PETA??

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com