[ SHOWGSD-L ] Albon

  • From: Cecifranco2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:10:42 EST

I imagine if you are asking for Albon..you must be dealing with
coccidiosis!!!  I have this problem also!!!  Here in PR is very common and I
live up in the
mountains in a 3 acree farm where there is no way to treat the soil..this
drives me crazy!!  I have to be wathching the pups since they start playing in
the grass, for when they are in the cement controled area yis more difficult.
but once they contact the grass it's inevitable..it happens!!
I have a Vet Friend whi is also a AKC Judge and German Shepherd breeder who
lives in the Dominican Republic and he is coming over tomorow to pick up a
sable puppy I have for him and we talked and I told him about the cocidia and
he
says he has a NEW AND FANTASTIC TREATMENT FOR ONLY TWO DAYS!!!!!!  He sayd it
is not accepted in the USA yet , it comes from Germany, but he will bring some
for me to use in my babies, so I will let you know if it really works!!!
Ceci Martinez
Southernwind Kennels
FCPR Judge
Affiliated member of the FCI