[ SHOWGSD-L ] After Orlando

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:58:00 -0800 (PST)

While this weekend will be a warm one for everyone visiting Florida for the
Oralando cluster and then some may be staying on for the all breed circuit, I
have good news.

  You have a second chance to warm up no matter what sort of winter the rest of
the country is having.

  The Ft Lauderdale club and the Miami club are combined for a cluster of 4
shows in mid February.

  Beginning on Friday the 9th, with Bob Grady judging, and then Saturday the
10th, judging will be done by Joe LaRosa and Leon Breault, with a final show
Sunday and Chip Rayner as our final judge.

  For entries ask me, I can email and snail mail next week, after Orlando.

  And for the ease of entering, and to make it easier on the secretaries for
both clubs, I will have premiums and extra entry forms in Orlando.  I have
envelopes to put your entries in for proper privacy, and I have arranged to
send the Ft Lauderdale entries to their show secretary.

  Please come up to me and ask for entries, or wait for me to bug you.  Either
way, entries in advance will be appreciated instead of the usual last second
rush.

  I will be prepared for the last minute rush, but sooner is better than
later!!!!

  See you in Orlando, and if not, contact me next week and I will gladly help
you enter.
  sheila, in Miami and Ft Lauderdale right now.  Boy is it hard to be in two
places at once!!!!

http://mail.yahoo.com