[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ads and Futurity/Maturity Results

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:40:59 EDT

Finally, Ken and I got the review here in Houston, Texas yesterday,  9-11-06.
 It was nice to see the ads (they were great!!) featuring our  2006 SW BIM Oh
The Places You'll Go of Edan along with his litter brother 2006  RBIM Ch If I
Ran the Zoo of Edan and full sister and brother, 2006 BOF Mmm Mmm  Good of
Edan, along with RBIF Good To The Last Drop of Edan, both of these  younger
siblings have both of their majors at 13 and 14 months of  age.   What we are
disappointed at, is we have not seen the 2006 SW  Futurity/Maturity Winners and
the Criqutes in the Review.  We have see  all the others so if Ken and I have
missed it somehow, even after going  though May through August, please let us
know which issue it is in.

Judy and Ken Bryan
Proud Owners of 2004/2005/2006 Nationally Ranked:
BISS Am/Can/Intl CH Magical Memories v Riata Edan OFA
2006 South West Best in Maturity Oh The Places You'll Go Of Edan

In a message dated 9/12/2006 7:31:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
no  August Review in Central Texas..and it is Sept 12. Mo
Konigin German  Shepherds
Home of:
BISS Ch Abraxas Lil" Shot V Konigin, TC, CGC,  TDI
Konigin's Great Balls Afire, TC, CGC, TDI
2005 Hero-Goodwill  Ambassador
German Shepherd Dog Club of America
The legacy  continues