[ SHOWGSD-L ] Addition

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightor@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:05:54 -0700

Just to let you know his litter mates are true blue brave shepherds.  One
couple have a weekend place in one of our national forests and when hiking
encountered a bear.  That bitch was ready to take on the bear but she was on
leash and her owners turned and ran instead.  Another of the boys was out
walking with his owner when a loose dog (they thought it was pit bull mix)
menaced her and her boy reared up and looked like he could kill.  The other
dog gave up and ran away.  Again environment does count.  I told  my friend
I would be giving her lessons on how to raise a  manly dog but I am afraid
too many years have passed to change him, although he does know what I
expect of him.  And I don't call him Pussycat either!!!
Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German Shepherds
Acton, CA
www.geocities.com/hightorgsd