[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ad for puppies - guardian home

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:57:04 -0700

CAROLYN YOU ARE 100% CORRECT ON ALL COUNTS.  YES YOU ARE.
STANDING OVATION.
Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: April 20, 2011
**Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"