[ SHOWGSD-L ] About Maureen Jackson

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:02:11 EST

For those who have been trying to contact Maureen, her cell phone was lost
in a car accident last month when she totaled out her Hummer and she has lost
all the phone numbers she had stored. She asks that you e-mail her with your
phone number so she can reset the numbers.
Maureen has also asked me to inform all her friends of her "situation" and
since we have been close friends for a good many years, this isn't easy for me
to type. Shortly before her accident Maureen was diagnosed with a brain tumor
 and 2 bleeders behind her left eye and breast cancer. She has now lost total
 sight in her left eye and has short term memory loss and is on heavy
painkillers. The tumor is inoperable and she is no longer able to work or care
for
herself and is staying with her mother. Maureen has always been kind of "out
there" but now it is for real. She has always been ready to stand in and help
a  friend out any way she could and would give her last dime while she's at
it.  Please keep her in your prayers.

Denise  Groenewald
_http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)
Am/Can Ch Greenwood's Colrichter TC HIC OFA,
Ch Helmic's Cassandra OFA H  & E , Ch Ken-Delaine's Trixie Of Dixie OFA H &
E, Ch Ken-Delaine's  Tangere Tornado HIC OFA, Ch Greenwood's Talina HIC OFA H &
E,
Ch  Greenwood's Time For Me To Fly HIC OFA H & E, Ch Greenwood's Tyanna HIC
OFA  H & E