[ SHOWGSD-L ] ATTENTION ALL WHO ATTENDED THE NATIONAL!!!

  • From: Tami howard <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:10:02 -0400

ATTENTION GSD PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED THE NATIONAL!!!

Jon Beyer recently posted this message on facebook & I would like to share it
and add to it at the end. PLEASE READ!

Jon Beyer's facebook post:

ATTENTION Please: The following item was "BORROWED WITHOUT CONSENT AND NOT
RETURNED".....

6' Black leather leash with a Harley Davidson charm attached to the snap. This
item was removed sometime Friday from my grooming space at Purina and belongs
to my dear friend and client Paula Cooke (More specifically, this is Harley's
leash). I graciously ask that everyone please take a moment once home & settled
to check your leash inventory for this item. Even if your sure you don't have
it, take the time to check anyways please! This leash means a lot to her and
Harley.

I am offering a REWARD and no questions asked for its return to Paula. If you
have run across it please private message Paula or myself for her address. I
will also gladly give my info to pay for the shipping.

(I kindly request no negative comments on this post, be helpful or be silent 😉.
I agree it's sad/sucks/awful but at this point negativity won't help return it.
Thank You)

Please help me in finding and returning This item. We all have sentimental
items to us and know how we feel about them. Harley was in the 9 and over
Veteran class with me and he's had that leash for over 10 years!

*Permission to share/cross post granted.

My own additional thoughts:

Knowing firsthand what it's like to have things taken from you that meant a lot
to you, I would like to add $20 to whatever Jon's REWARD is as well as a NEW
LEASH as soon as Paula's is returned safely to her( no assumptions or questions
asked!) I will also offer a reward to whoever returns any of my fellow Shepherd
friends items lost or misplaced at this years National! Again no questions
asked! Just return them safely to their rightful owner & send me an address, pO
box or Paypal account & I will honor my offer. We all know things disappear at
shows but let's get them back to the people who have memories attached to
them!!
Jon's address is above & mine is

In are of:
Nana N Paws
Medusasmom
TAmi Howard
10444 W Grand River
Grand Ledge, Mi 48837

The next precious item missing could be YOURS! Please HELP!
Thanks

PS: Do to my loss of feeling in my dominant hand, over the week I lost $120 in
cash, my Debit card, I'd an several receipts for national purchases.
Thankfully, Jeff Pyle's mom, Evan & a couple people I didn't know found an
returned about $40, my ID @ a couple receipts. I'm pretty sure the cash is
history but would love my debit card( cancelled) an receipts back if anyone
found them. Thanks
Tami

Medusasmom... forever

is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html