[ SHOWGSD-L ] ANY ABUSIVE person.

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:11:07 -0800

I hope there is a lesson here somewhere for all of us!!!!
I don't go to Facebook and I don't surf the Internet......I have not seen the
photos posted on
Facebook nor what was said. ......only what I have been sent since then by the
people helping
us with Jack.   I heard he was referred to as a "Mar Haven"  dog.    During
that time No one
contacted us!
The lesson I hope everyone learns in this...... is to TELL THE BREEDERS!!!
TELL OTHERS!!
Take my post and send it to All Breed Clubs and people you know not on this
List.     CALL
people......we need to know these people instead of trying to put out the
wildfires of dogs needing
Rescue AFTER the abuse!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

  From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  If anyone has a Facebook account you can see these dogs on their page - first
hand the HORROR of what they
  looked like when they were rescued by the angels that stepped in. Â
HORRIBLE!! Â That's the only way
   I can describe it. Â I thank GOD for the people who helped out as they did.

  Here's the link to their Facebook page "Please help Cajun and Dealer":

  http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/group.php?gid$0381158621