[ SHOWGSD-L ] ANIMALS AT SHOWS

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:29:37 -0500

I have seen people bring sheep to shows for doubling.

I was once called out by a judge for doubling corgis at show

I was running dogs back and forth to the SHepherd ring from the truck and had
go past the Corgi ring.

I will never forget Leslie's reply to the Judge: ARE YOU KIDDING? SHE CANNOT
EVEN DOUBLE A GSD!

And you will know that I hide from my dogs and never see them in the ring.

I tried once. I was doubling my dog at a Futurity on her individual and Tom
Castriota ran into me and I ended up head first in a trash bin!  It took me
over 5
minutes to get out.  It might even be on the futurity tape!  Wasn't hurt, just
mortified!

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com