[ SHOWGSD-L ] AN ANGELS STORY - a CELEBRATION OF LIFE

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 14:31:24 -0500

For the past two weeks, during last outs, she would get the Kennel Cat
(moustache) and try to
bring her into the house. I would take the cat (feral) away from her and and we
would disagree on
whether she would come in without her.

Last night she did not try to bring in the cat.

She refused her peanut butter bisquit, but assisted me in eating a hot wing and
when daddy
came home, she sampled his homemade apple pie with sreussel topping.

I guess hot wings and apple pie were on her bucket list

Then something strange happened, Tink (the Corgi) refused to come out of the
sunroom - a
heated room that the dogs leave the house from.  She was chasing, without
barking a small grey
mouse.  I saw the mouse a few times in the room (door shut so it would not come
intothe main
house).  As soon as Angels went across the bridge, the mouse disappeared.

THank you Liz for almost 12 years with this marvelous best buddy - a great show
dog, a great
friend, and couch hog who would never get angry. We have so many wonderful
stories.
Everynight, when I would answer email with her head in my lap, if I stopped
petting her for too
long, she would smack me with her paw - and she did that Just Tuesday night.  I
have bruises to
remind me of her love.

Thank you Sally Hayden for Hawke.  She will be buried next him in Shady Pines
next tot he Dog
compound - he has waited for her ... and he too can now be at peace.

In lieu of flowers, a donation to Weeping Willow would be appreciated.

At least that is what I told my Vet.