[ SHOWGSD-L ] AM Ch Gold Medallion Of Nordlicht - Featured in Dog Fancy

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:58:34 EDT

Hello
We are very proud to announce that Beau AKA CH Gold Medallion Of  Nordlicht
has been featured in the June 2005 Issue of Dog Fancy Under Happy  Ending. The
Story Highlights Beau's Tragic life story before becoming our dog  here at
Geran's. This dog proves how much determination our breed has to  over come
terrible conditions and to triumph in the show ring as well as just  being a
great
dog. Beau has proven to be a fantastic family pet and companion to  our
daughter Alexa. We are proud to say he owns us.

   Gerald, Angela & Alexa Roach

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)

Evansville, IN
Home of