[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC/OFA CHIC AWARD

  • From: c.fuller2@xxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:49:48 -0600

I don't believe there is a requirement for the dog to be a Champion -
unless they have changed the criteria,  which is doubtful.

It is true that Terry's bitch Ch Faithrock Caralon Ruby Queen, TC, CHIC
was the very 1st GSD to receive a CHIC number,  but she received that
number before she finished. (I remember congratulating Terry on her CH
and mentioned the CHIC - of which she was unaware!)

And the reason I remember all this is because my bitch was the 2nd GSD to
receive a CHIC number and the 1st Champion!!!  She is CH Lorien's Lady
Day CDX RE OAP NJP U-CD FO TC HIC CGC TDI.  There are many more CHIC
GSD's now,  some Champions but most not listed as such.

Conni Fuller
Rockford, IL
www.MoonshadowGSD.com
Get the shot you need with a discreet new spy camera. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2NoNTn5ftoYQBPlu7UA7ugsZzaGa2NmfsWWLI9NsWc3hPF0/