[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Rep. Mess --

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:43:47 -0800 (PST)

There are also breed registries, the most successful being ASCA which competes
head to head with the AKC on show weekends and often wins.

  Cindy
  cinosamgsd.com
Norma Ramey <gsdramey@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sheila's note to Mr. G. & Mother AKC got me to thinking about something a lot
of folks are doing now. THERE ARE OTHER REGISTRIES! I understand the
UKC is getting very popular. The one here, the CKC, is one I know more of and
wouldn't be affiliated with for certain reasons, tho they are seemingly Ok too.
Neat also now I think about this --- Freedom of Choice!! Ha! Also some posts
recently about yucko shelters in the state of NORTH CAROLINA where AKC
sits doesn't sit too well with this old Gal. Oh well, as I said herein, in a way
that is best to avoid conflicts etc. -- to each his own! Have a good one and be
very happy to be able to hug a GSD each and every day. Norma no L

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com