[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration - RESPONSE

  • From: lrthrasher@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:40:59 -0500

A post was sent this morning intentionally to cause me personal and financial
harm.  The post made by Louise is a malicious lie.

            I make the following brief statement in response:

            I bought a bitch from Louise?s friend in March, 2005 (prior to even
knowing Louise).  The AKC papers were signed by the owner at the time of
purchase.  (I have a photocopy of same including the original owner?s
signature.)  I registered the bitch via regular U.S. Mail.  The bitch had a
litter of puppies on February 2, 2006.  Per agreement, I gave a puppy to the
original owner.  She agreed to leave my kennel name on the AKC papers of the
puppy delivered to her.  I have no dispute with this person whatsoever.

            With regard to my interaction with Louise.  I do not collect AKC
registration numbers.  Louise used my male at stud.  I asked for a stud fee.
Her bitch became pregnant.  I recorded the bitch?s registration number for my
records.  To date, she failed to pay the stud fee and claims all the puppies
died.  I question her honesty.  I simply kept the number to verify that her
statements were true and no litter has been registered.

            I have always been proud of my family name and have chosen to
conduct myself in an appropriate and honest manner.  I hope Louise?s false
comments do not affect my reputation in the future.

            Lisa Urban