[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC DELEGATE and the other Board Members

  • From: "D.G.Bonome" <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

The here and now is what matters. Do longtime friendships come before the
welfare of the breed?
   I cannot speak for anyone else, but my parents worked hard all of their
lives and did so HONESTLY! They instilled in the three of their children, that
honest work pays off, there are no short cuts in life, cherish the last name
that you are given because if your last name is ever linked with lying,
cheating, or stealing, etc..people will never forget, and no one will ever
trust a dishonest person, and WILL avoid you like the plague. PLUS... being
threatened to be sent to the Home for Juvenile Delinquents till we were 21,
scared the begeeses out of us! Were we angels? NO! We didn't want to see the
look of  disappointment and hurt on our parents faces.

  I wrote to every one of the Board members who voted YES for Hunte, and only
one person had the decency to answer. Because I am a nobody in the breed who
just HAPPENS to own and love the GSD? REMEMBER.. EVERYONE is a SOMEBODY.
People seem to forget how they started, but I guess people were alot nicer back
then before it came the ALL ABOUT ME GENERATION, and winning is the only thing
and everyone else be damned, instead of working together as one, AND don'
forget the MY DOG IS BETTER THAN YOUR DOG syndrome, so I DESERVE the win
syndrome. Before you blast me, read my writing, most people are hard working
and breeding out of love for the breed.

  No one put a gun to Carmen's head, or twisted his arm. The choice was his.
  My only question to all involved is, what did this accomplish? People are now
taking sides with their friends.
  Carmen et all....why?

  Regards!

Dawn Bonome