[ SHOWGSD-L ] AGSDCF, Inc. (www.agsdcf.org)...for medical research donations.

  • From: Peter Cacioppo <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD Show List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:13:27 -0700

Here is some additional information to follow up on Judy's email below:
The American German Shepherd Dog Charitable Foundation, Inc.
information is all on its web page:
www.agsdcf.org .  Normally, please all donations should be sent
directly to the Treasurer as listed there with any designations
requested; until our new Treasurer takes a seat, please send donations
to our President:
Ms. Debra Ann Hokkanen
186 Pilgrim Drive
Holden, MA 01520 .  It would be a good idea to print this email when
you send donations to Debra Hokkanen.
Regards,

Peter Cacioppo, CFP
Board Member and Planned Giving Officer, AGSDCF, Inc. (donations by
your will, trust, life insurance, POD bank account, IRA beneficiary,
etc)(Call me on this, or see me at the GSDCA National in Ohio)
925-377-6416, or cell number at the National: 925-360-5570
Moraga, CA
Judy's email:
Msg: #11 in digest
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:51:42 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Judy DeRousse <jube@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rainbow Bridge
Sel EX Ch CaralonQED A Cut Above ROM HIC has gaited over the Rainbow
Bridge. Wings was 12 and a half & had every health Cert available.
Helen Sherlock, Dr Pat Parsons & Larry Duerbeck wants anyone who
wishes to remember her, rather than an ad, please donate an affordable
amount to the Charitable Foundation designated Irritable Bowel
Syndrome. Their computer has been in the shop for awhile, so don't
email. She was a Star, Judy DeRousse
  END END