[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - KIM GASH TOPIC CLOSED

  • From: "mike krueger" <fireballcap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:52:57 -0700

With due respect to the admin on this subject it is within my nature to post
a response considering this subject.

I absolutely do not care if I am suspended from the list, kicked out of the
Parent club, looked down on by other members of the list,what other action
may be taken,or what others may think of me. This is something I just have
to do.

In the 10+ years that I have been involved in the German Shepherd Fancy I
have just witnessed an act lower than anything I have experienced. To
publicly  humiliate someone in the breed basically nation wide, is an act of
utter reprehension. The person who began this turmoil, in my opinion, is
evil with no conscience or regard for other's feelings.  I would certainly
hope that they would not be welcome at any show or event concerning German
Shepherds.

We can talk all we want about how we do not like some else's dogs, how we do
not agree with how one judges, how a board member performs, even that we may
not like another person.  But to attack one's personal and private life in a
public forum goes beyond anything that in my opinion is morally right.  Is
this what our fancy is becoming?  If so, I want nothing to do with the breed
or the showing of dogs. This act of cruelty toward a good person and a
credit to our breed has just about sucked all the life out my desire to be
involved with showing dogs.

I hope this post conveys my feelings on this subject and I hope everyone who
reeds it understands my feelings. This this type of cruelty is just simple
and to the core Bull Shit.