[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ADMINISTRATION <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:44:36 -0700

I am emailing Ken's laptop....
The spyhunter program is only partially effective.
we have used it for 2 days now, and it has  only partially  gotten  rid of
the problem.
kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WEBSITE UPDATED JULY 4, 2008