[ SHOWGSD-L ] ACE winners Eukanuba

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:42:58 EST

Hi
I think my favorite part of the night was listening to the stories behind
the ACE winners, Law Enforcement Dog, Service Dog, Companion Dog.

The  GSD Law Enf. dog who took SIX bullets for his partner, almost  died ,
had a badly broken rear leg and STILL came back into active service as a  K9....

The Service dog who saved his owner after she fell from her wheelchair ,
struck her head and suffered seizures...the dog dialed 911, and then UNLOCKED
the door for the Emergency Responders....

The Companion Canaan dog, who's special little boy (who is also a JR
HANDLER) suffers from deficits, and has seizures due to a brain infection at
birth...the Canaan alerts his parents when seizure is imminent in his boy, and
also
is his boy's Jr Handling dog..and best buddy..never trained as a seizure  dog.

Well you can bet I cried,  lots.  Even Ken got misty eyed.   DOGS, TRULY MANS
BEST FRIEND.

Kathy

WEBSITE UPDATED: Jan 8, 2005
_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/)
VICTORY  GSDs, There Is Something In A Name