[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB 1634 - a new argument against...

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd list" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:09:41 -0500

WOW -- one of the most interesting bits of info and/or thoughts I've seen in
a while.
Hey, I feel everyone everywhere could use this one political or non to
assist us in our
ongoing fight for our "rights"  --    In our B.R. paper the other day there
was a biggy
that also seemed to be an interesting aside.  The laws and/or what ever on
animal
control etc. should have more "bite" to punish bad owners and they meant bad
in a
bunch of ways.  I know we've touched on this in a thread not too long ago as
to the
real culprit -- the dog or the person -- As old as I am I see there are, as
usual, two
sides to every story and every story is different.  Sometimes the dog is at
fault but a
lot more times I have seen it is the human.  JMHO   Norma no L (Ok back to
lurking)