[ SHOWGSD-L ] AADMIn - A NEW INTERNET EMAIL THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BOTHER WITH

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:31:25 -0400

CS Monitoring Team

This one is a virus folks. If you have received an e-mail from an ICS
Monitoring Team, delete the message. There is an attachment that
includes a virus that comes along with the message. The message
reads as follows.

Your internet access is going to get suspended
The Internet Service Provider Consorcium was made to protect the
rights of software authors, artists.
We conduct regular wiretapping on our networks, to monitor
criminal acts.
We are aware of your illegal activities on the internet wich were
originating from You can check the report of your activities in the
past 6 month that we have attached.
We strongly advise you to stop your activities regarding the illegal
downloading of copyrighted material of your internet access will be
suspended.
Sincerely
ICS Monitoring Team

The link provided has details.

http://blog.mxlab.be/2008/09/11/your-internet-access-is-going-to-
get-suspended-virus/

It seems as if these viruses keep on coming. Luckily, you can not
be infected unless you have opened your attachment. If you have,
you should take action now and purchase an Antivirus system.

Showgsd-l Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://www.showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx