[ SHOWGSD-L ] A winter wonderland

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 19:59:07 EST

I spent half the day in the office, then put the top down on the Mercedes
and went to buy dog biscuits and come home to three week old Patriot  puppies.

That is my idea of Christmas.  It is Christmas eve, quiet at   Asgard, and
the dogs are all with new bones.  The tree is shining with  lights, some music
on the television, and all is well. Last year at this time I  was deep under
drugs in the hospital, and so it is a great season.

I hope it is as well for everyone else, and it is for us this year.

Have a great holiday, and even if it isn't top down weather, it is the best
of dog days.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 12/24/2007 1:28:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Christmas in Southern  California....