[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A reminder PLEASE! read

  • From: Vixen12@xxxxxxx
  • To: edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 18:02:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/2005 3:02:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just a  reminder to all , that when you attend a specialty show and stay
in a hotel  PLEASE PLEASE pick up after your dog!!!!
I just spoke with the owner of a  motel that was convenient to the
Winnipeg show site and she now refuses to  have a dog in her motel ever
again!!!

I think this goes for our show sites also.  I recently attended a  speciality
at a very exclusive golf club....and was embarrassed to see a  professional
potty his dog, right next to the pooper scooper (provided by the  club) and
walked away from the pile left behind by the dog.
sad.