[ SHOWGSD-L ] A pat on the back instead of the head

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:01:32 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/28/2011 8:45:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:

I  suspect that some members of the Ex. Comm. will be  criticizing me for
this disrespectful behavior as they did  last Feb/Mar after the  January
meeting but I think it is important for  the membership to  know this
action on the
Review.

I do wonder how much this List has to do with getting the word to the
board?  I know some on the List are not club members, and some club members
are
not on the List.

But, those who post and those who read are passionate enough to take time
to read and respond.  I think it is a fantastic chance to get our ideas  out.

There have been other venues and lists that are either over, or with
limited readership. But, because of the balance between keeping the hostility
down, and letting the ideas be heard on both sides that we have this
opportunity.  And, people read us.

The board changed the vote to get rid of Futurity plaques, they changed the
 number of the Reviews, and they changed the vote on the Whites.

Maybe we don't agree, or we would rather it go the other way, but at least
we were heard, and nothing seems so open and available as the List.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together