[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new dress

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: falkora@xxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Linda ...do not let the list Bullys keep you from posting, your opinion is just
as valid and important as any one else's...folks do tend to get personal and
carried away with their own point of view sometimes, doesn't make them bad
people, they just have not found the right drug yet!..lol....and not I do not
support illegal drug use...I do believe that all drugs should be legal, but
thats another story..lol...so please do post Linda...thats how we all learn!..FB
falkora@xxxxxxxx wrote:I dared to offer some thoughts on the standard when I
first joined
the list, back when the big topic was some potential changes. I
didn't dare post to the list again for over a year!
Linda Kofstad

At 11:40 AM -0500 5/25/05, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I do believe I will have to finish knitting a fire proof
>asbestos dress for myself, before I begin to offer some thoughts on
>any subject pertinent to the breed.
>JKerner
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original