[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A message to everyone

  • From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:54:50 -0700

I am appalled that ANYONE would attack such a great effort as yours with
that film
and I personally thought it should be used as a teaching tool for all
judges.  The only
reason that they must be attacking you is that their own dogs don't measure
up to the
dogs on that film and don't want judges seeing what good ones look like !!!
Helen Franklin
Judge and 50 Year Member of the GSDCA

http://showgsd.org/mail.html