[ SHOWGSD-L ] A great day for CH My My progeny & CH My My

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:37:43 EST

Hello
We just got in from the Paducah KC show and are very proud that today under
Judge Mr. George J Heitzman. Geran's Joy To The World AKA Joy CH My My x GV
Honky Tonk went Open bitch & WB for a 3 point major owner handled by myself.
Joy is owned by Tracy Kaecker & Geran's. She was not to be out done by her
handsome brother Geran's Christmas Miracle AKA Maklin also out of Ch  My My x
GV
Honky Tonk.  Maklin was Open dog WD & BOW for his  2nd major. Maklin was shown
by the outstanding Ms Julia Foster. Now we set a  goal this year to achieve
CH My My's ROM and as of today pending Parent club  approval My My has met the
requirements for her ROM. All of this was done from  her litter from GV Honky
Tonk. Her Progeny CH Geran's All I Want For Christmas,  CH Geran's Holly Jolly
Christmas, Geran's Christmas Miracle 13 points 2 majors,  Geran's Joy To The
World 12 points 1 major. I also want to thank Julia Foster  for all of her
dedication this year to CH My My progeny. And to everyone at the  show for
their
kind words today. And to my wife Angela and daughter  Alexa who are so
involved with the dogs and make this a family affair. This  is a huge day for
us and
our CH My My.

              Gerald  Roach

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The  Idea is Excellence"
Evansville, IN
Home  of
AM CH Geran's Always On My Mind HIC ( Dam of 2 American Champions )
AM  CH Gold Medallion Of Nordlicht HIC
AM CH Geran's All I want for Christmas (  Group Winner )
AM CH Pointed Myti Of Geran
AM CH Major Pointed Group  placing Geran's Christmas Miracle
AM CH Pointed Geran's Quality in  Motion
_Click here:  Germanshepherds4Show : The True German Shepherd Show Dog  List_
(http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Germanshepherds4Show/)