[ SHOWGSD-L ] A good weekend...

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:19:04 -0800

We would like to congratulate our clients & friends on a pretty good weekend
here at the Willamette Valley Kennel Club in Salem, Oregon.
Yesterday, under Robert Caswell Jr, AVION MARKESSA was awarded WB & BOW.  Kessa
is by Ken-Delaine's Marksman and out of CH Avion Advantage and is owned by Jose
Porras & Claire Drosdick.  Kessa has come a long way since her arrival here at
"Dog Camp".  We are so very pleased for her owners on her win yesterday and
thank them for entrusting Kessa to us.

Today, under Mr. Robert Shreve, WITMER'S EXODIA of VANDERWERTH was awarded WB.
Tia is by Witmer's Break On Through and out of Ponca Hills Xelda of Lexus and
is owned by Susie Witmer & Robert VanWinkle.  The indoor ring was a bit small
for this long striding bitch.  Good thing the judge really worked his winners
class.

We also enjoyed getting to know Oregon's newest "transplants" Terry & Larry
Rock, formerly of St. Louis MO.  Really nice folks & a great addition to our
Pacific Northwest GSD family.  Enjoyed visiting with some old friends as well,
including Phoebe Ballard who was there with her Corgis.

Congratulations to all the winners this weekend,

Eric Norby & Joan Intersimone
GS Dog Camp, Silverton Oregon
.