[ SHOWGSD-L ] A couple of late brags

  • From: "rowlandgsd" <rowlandgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:35:56 -0400

Hi all,
I am happy to have a brag for my young bitch Eva who received her first points,
a major, this weekend at the Jersey Shore show.  Thank you Judge Terry Dipetrio
for finding Eva in a large ambred class and then for WB.  A big THANK YOU to
George for having faith and knowing just how to handle this willful bitch to
bring out her best.

Eva is:  Rowland's Heart of Eternity.   Dam:  Ch. Rowland's Mint Julep (heart
throb dau); sire:  Dallas.

Thanks also to Judge Fasano for Eva's Ambred win Southern NJ, thank you again
George and also Fred Freeman who took Eva back in for winners.

My appreciation goes out to the SNJ club members on their Fall show on
Saturday, for offering an Honor Parade during the break - the personalized
catalogs and ribbons are absolutely beautiful - and the chance to show off my
very special bitch KIRA (BIS/BISS CH. Rowland's Cure for Love, TC, CD, RN).
Yes, she really is 9+ and Dallas's first champion!

Thank you George for taking her in at a moment's notice, and to her many fans
ringside who agree..... she's still got it all!

Betsy
ROWLAND
Maryland