[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A big eye opener and an even bigger OUCH!!...

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:54:24 -0400

The problem of vets being anti-breeder is not new.  It does make you
wonder how smart they are, tho (or rather, how stupid), because if there
were no breeders, these jackasses would be out of business!
    Just pass the word....let everyone you know who breeds dogs or cats
or birds NOT to patronize that particular vet.  When you find a good vet
who is pro-breeder, let the world know.  Send them the business that
might otherwise go to the anti-breeder vet.
    Many vets become that way after dealing with rescue dogs and puppy
mill dogs, but somehow they can't differentiate between those and good
breeders...either that or they're learning in vet school, which really
makes me wonder what kind of sense these people have...........
Peggy