[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Sweep at the GSDC of Oregon Specialty Last Weekend

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:41:08 EDT

WOW!  Not sure where to start.

Saturday AM show under Barb Hefner:

FaithRock Caralon I Get Around, "Swinger"  5pt Major Reserve
Ch. FaithRock Caralon Good Vibrations, TC, HIC, CD, RN, CHIC  "Shaker", BOB
over some very nice specials.
Thank you Barb for these wins and thank you, Julie Hamasaki, for  handling
Swinger and Shaker to these wins.

Saturday PM show under Kevin Reynolds:  "The Sweep"

Swinger went WB, BOW, and BOB, an added 5pts to put CH in front  of
FaithRock Caralon I Get Around (pending AKC approval).

Swinger's brother, Ch. FaithRock Caralon Good Vibrations, went BOS,  and
Windvans Shake Rattle and Roll (a Shaker Baby) went Best Puppy.  I will  let
the owners brag on her.

Oh, almost forgot,

FaithRock Lady Guinevere, "Precious" (but we really call her  Evile) won
the 12-18 class up against some nice bitches.

Swinger is owned by Larry and Terry Rock and Shaker is owned by  Larry &
Terry Rock and Judy DeRousse.
Sire is Ch Kenlyn's Aires v HiCliff, ROM Dam: Caralonqed Haley's  Comet,
ROM.

Again, thank you Julie Hamasaki for the wonderful job of handling  Swinger
(as always) to her championship for winners bitch and Lindsey  Wendell for
taking over in BOB cause Julie had to catch a plane.  Also to  Donna Gonzales
for stepping up and taking Shaker in for BOS.

What a day that will never be forgotten.  Thank you Kevin for finding
Shaker, Swinger, and Precious among all the quality animals.  Show entries  may
be down but the quality is getting very deep!

The show site was wonderful, the club did their usual outstanding job, and
the weather was perfect!  It was so nice to visit with friends from all
over that we don't get to see very often.

Larry and I want to thank everyone for warmth and support given to us
since we have moved to the PNW.  It's not all about winning  sometimes.  There
are some great people that live here!  We appreciate  you for it!

Terry & Larry

FaithRock  German Shepherds
58877 Ward Drive
Saint Helens, OR  97051-3722