[ SHOWGSD-L ] A REALLY NICE WEEKEND

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:45:29 EDT

It was a really nice weekend as Gene took off for the Miss/La. specialties
and brought home 2 4-point majors on Kaleef-Jaepaul SanJuan Diego Falkrigia
OFA. A tremendous thank-you to judges Kathy Casteel and Doris Farrell and to
Kent Boyles for his usual great handling job.
That makes 12 points for Diego from (3) 4-point majors.

Meanwhile, back at the farm, I was home taking care of horses and
showing/handling at the local Columbia KC shows where
Falkrigia-Caphalo's DragonQuest OFA picked up 2 more points moving him
closer to his Championship.

He was recently transferred to a couple who have never shown GSDs but are
involved in the dog world through her exquisite dog sculptures of various
breeds. Now they are having a ball as Questor has been showing beautifully and
winning regularly and Leslie is now working on a GSD sculpture to debut at -
hopefully - our national this year as a vendor. She is a well-known
sculptress of other breeds and is excited about adding GSDs to her portfolio.

So,...... good friends, good competition and good results = a great
weekend.
lynda

Check out our websites for constantly updated info and pictures
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com
Last Hope Safe Haven GSD Rescue - BOD
Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue  - Training Director

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!