[ SHOWGSD-L ] A HUGE Puppy BRAG

  • From: Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:49:16 -0400 (EDT)

So excited to report our new acquisition, DePahl's I'm Just Sayin' bred by
Denise and Hubby Hollister-Black and owned by ME and George and ...
went WB, BOS and BP, Sunday at the Delaware Valley GSDC.  She was handled in
the class and breed expertly by Trish and taken back into
winners with my daughter, Olivia, thank you to both of them for a GREAT
job...with outstanding results and the biggest thank you to Amy Sadfir
for pointing to a puppy. She is the repeat of the successful combination of Am
and Can Sel Ex Ch Ray Bearone...and the Wonderful producing
I beleive (Am and Can Sel Ch) Brandy...this years winner of the 7-9 Veterans
Bitch class...I saw her back in July, threatened George that I would
quit if he didn't help purchase her...I had that gutt feeling...and I can tell
you, she makes me smile everyday~I am very proud...she has big shoes
to fill with her two sisters winning so big at the National, Fut Victrix and WB
and Select...

I have an awesome pic of her that I wish I could post for all to see but...she
is on my FB page, Donna Mysiuk-Calabrese, if anyone is interested in seeing
her...

I am also proud to report that Sunday at the same show...Aramist's Mob Boss of
Bodega RN, went RWD with Leslie Dancosse...thank you for showing
him so beautiful and to Judy Schrier who he lives with and loves him on Long
Island...he is now a qualifier for two very special animals in my life that
passed...
however, still carry on Ch Aramist's Titanium V Kolbrook (Sel Ch Titanic ROM
and AM and Can GVX Ivana TC ROM) and Ch Utopia's Persuassion daughter X
Seacrests Laredo V Witmer.

Still smiling on a cloudy day in Edinburg...
Donna

 Donna M. Calabrese
Aramist Enterprises
onaluzlead@xxxxxxx