[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Few Brags

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:57:23 -0600

We have a few brags on our young guy Enchanted's Big Gun v Sunfarms HIC,
better known as Magnum.

Two weekends ago (on 16 May) Magnum went Winners Dog and Best of
Opposite at the Rio Grand KC in Albuquerque under judge MD McPherson.
He was expertly handled by Sergio Espejo

Then last weekend he went to the Durango KC shows.  On the 22nd he went
Winners Dog and Best of Opposite again under judge Robert Shreve.  Then
on the 23rd he went Best of Winners and Best of Opposite under judge
Linda Scanlon.  He was handled to these wins by Sergio Espejo.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the bitch Magnum went Best of
Opposite to was none other than CH Enchanted's American Thunder (aka
Stormy) who went Best of Breed each day and won the group on the 21st.
How great that is!  She is really something to see.

Thanks for reading my ramblings,
-Bob George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN,
Alkay's Black Velvet, CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle, BISS, CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC, Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, BISS, RBIM, CH Enchanted's
American Anthem TC, Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms HIC, Enchanted's
Double Take, and Enchanted Vista's Lone Star. Jim-Sina's Raven, TC
Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC, CNMGSDC