[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Cinco De Mayo Day Happy Dance Going on Here

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 15:58:45 EDT

Just got back from the Northern Ohio GSDC specialty - what started out as a
bit of a chilly and damp morning turned into a gorgeous spring day in Northern
 Ohio.  The show site was gorgeous with a new pavilion and lots of space (as
always!), and a good turnout despite this being a futurity weekend
elsewhere.  Anyway - on to the good part!  I am THRILLED to announce  NEW
CHAMPION
T-Ho's Armegeddon  (Sinbad) was awarded WD and BOW for a  finishing major!!!
Huge
thanks to our judge - Lee Brown - for his  wonderful comments on our big
sable dog!  Thanks also to our good friend  and Sinbad's handler today (and for
most of his points!) Jeanne Hamilton, and to  Terry Hower for taking him back
in
for BOB while Jeanne had her hands full with  our little spitfire special
LOL!!   Congrats and Thank you's also to  Sinbad's breeder, Tami Howard for the
new CH Mephisto son, I am certain his  daddy is proud,  and for trusting us
with her baby in the first  place!  Thank you, thank you, thank to each of you!
Terri

Terri  Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)